Ace SkylineThe best scanning arm experience
Forget all that you already know and discover the new scanning experience with the new scanning arm Kreon Ace Skyline. This new standard will quickly become the right solution for all your needs of portable contact and non-contact measurement. Accuracy, speed, flexibility… It replies to all your requirements and can scan the most challenging parts.Watch the videoContact us
The new scanning arm Ace Skyline, with integrated 3D laser scanner Skyline, can be used for any application:
3D inspection, CAD comparison, reverse engineering or rapid prototyping.
The perfect companion for 3D scanning
The speed of the new 3D scanner Skyline allows to digitize any part in record time. Its incredible resolution detects the smallest details of the most complex parts. Being perfectly integrated with measuring arm Ace, the Skyline scanner is ergonomic, perfect for scanning without efforts.
Laser line width
Up to 200 mm
Advanced scanning speedGain more time and optimize your scanning process
- Decreased number of scan passes on the part thanks to 200 mm laser line
- Faster movement of the 3D scanner assured by the increased frequency of up to 300 lines per second
- Acquisition speed 600,000 points/sec, allowing to get quickly the dense point cloud
- Ergonomic “push and pull” handle provides fabulous scanning efficiency.
Contact and non-contact measurement:
The Skyline scanner can be equipped with a hard probe or touch-probe. This solution enables to scan and probe in the same measuring range, proving its utility and efficiency, especially for the alignment operations.
High resolution and accuracyDigitize in 3d the exact mastercopy of reality
- 2 000 non-interpolated points per laser line, producing a high resolution level, re-create the smallest details
- Optimal accuracy due to blue laser fineness, even on the materials initially difficult to scan (shiny black, chrome, carbon fiber, etc.)
- Temperature compensation of 3D scanner for its usage without pre-heating and maintaining of constant accuracy
Ease of useEven the less experienced users will certainly choose this easy to use scanning arm.
- Scan longer due to the 3D scanner lightness (weight under 400 g)
- Reach and scan the hard-to-access zones of each part, thanks to compactness and reduced stand-off distance
- Visualize precisely the ideal scanning distance with the LED indicator
- Remove the scanner rapidly and without any tool to accelerate the probe mounting.